Calypso Cork Packages are Easy to Install
DIY cork tile Kits are simple & easy to use & no sanding is required. Our installation sheets make Calypso tiles super easy to install. You will find our instructions very easy, but should you feel the need to ask a question whilst installing, our DIY team is always available for a chat to remedy any query.
Our cork flooring tiles are pre-glued for easy install.
Calypso coloured cork tiles are processed with our unique heat setting process to your desired shade or if you prefer, our Natural (uncoloured) cork package Kit’s are also available.
The cork tile is pre-coated with three coats of low sheen environmentally friendly clear coating.
After your installation is completed one final coat of clear coating is applied over your Calypso cork flooring to seal the entire floor, giving a hard-wearing finish. Available in Low Sheen this coating is included within your kit.
This easy to apply coating seals your new flooring to also seal the joins. This simple & easy to use coating is supplied in your total kit package. No sanding is required.
Included in your D.I.Y. Cork Package
- Cork tiles either Coloured or Natural as required
- Straight Edge
- Tiles pre-coated with three coats clear coating
- Tiles pre-glued with Part A adhesive
- Part B Adhesive for the sub floor
- Low Sheen clear coating for Final Coat
- EASY to follow Installation Instructions
- Access to our DIY Team should you have a question whilst installing.
What you need
- Tape Measure
- Pencil & straight edge
- Stanley Knife
- Brush & Roller for finishing coat
NOTE: SLS Primer is not included in the kit. Some sub-floors do require SLS Primer to seal, please advise us of your sub-floor construction when ordering, to ascertain if this is required.
Optional Installation Accessories Kit, Additional if required;
- Heavy duty cork cutting knife & blades
- Coating Tray
- 230mm Roller Frame
- 230mm Roller Cover (10mm Nap Microfibre)
- 1x litre Revitalising Refresh Wash
Manufactured from the finest natural cork procurable from Portugal.
Proudly colour processed in Australia by Calypso Cork.
Over 45 years experience in the cork industry.
Fully Australian owned & operated.